Jon and I both made our yearly trip to the dentist this week. For Jon, going to the dentist is maybe one of the worst things he believes he has to do each year....people sticking things in his mouth..having to sit with his head back and his spit draining down his throat..having a numb mouth/cheek/even WHOLE face for hours and hours...he hates it all. I, on the other hand, am less partial about the dentisit. However, I would appretiate smaller sized xray tabs that you have to bite down on-I can never get my teeth around the tab to bite down and it digs into my gum!!! The lady even had to xray me twice today because it didn't work the first time - what torture!!!
Who had the most cavities you might be asking??? Well. . .Jon had only 1 cavity and got a good report from the dentist. Erin had ZERO (thats right ZERO) cavities, but I did need 5 sealants (protecters) put on, which ended up being a bigger bill than Jons...so I guess we can call it about a tie.
So we are glad to report both our teeth are cleaned, filled, protected, flossed, brushed, and pearly white for another year.
Who had the most cavities you might be asking??? Well. . .Jon had only 1 cavity and got a good report from the dentist. Erin had ZERO (thats right ZERO) cavities, but I did need 5 sealants (protecters) put on, which ended up being a bigger bill than Jons...so I guess we can call it about a tie.
So we are glad to report both our teeth are cleaned, filled, protected, flossed, brushed, and pearly white for another year.

Comments
Post a Comment
Comments will appear after approved by host.