Jon and I have both had a busy week this week leading to the lack of posts lately. I worked four of the last 5 nights this week and was very ready for a long nap today! Now, I have the weekend off and am back to work just three nights next week. Tomorrow morning I am meeting with one of my friends from church because me and her are in charge of coming up with crafts for Vacation Bible School at our church this summer.
Jon's schedule consists mostly of classes and homework. The end of the school year is coming very quickly for him which means he is already starting to study for upcoming end-of-the-year exams. Jon has become good friends with one of his classmates whose name is Scott. Scott actually is from Lemars and played basketball against Jon in high school! Both Jon and Scott have been a part of the Christian Medical Association at their school and will be co-leaders of the group next year.
Jon's schedule consists mostly of classes and homework. The end of the school year is coming very quickly for him which means he is already starting to study for upcoming end-of-the-year exams. Jon has become good friends with one of his classmates whose name is Scott. Scott actually is from Lemars and played basketball against Jon in high school! Both Jon and Scott have been a part of the Christian Medical Association at their school and will be co-leaders of the group next year.
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments will appear after approved by host.