. . . in Iowa City :)

My (Erin's) dad's clame to fame around the Eekhoff house is his homemade pizza. Whenever he makes it we all have to rate it - and if you know any better you rate it a 10 or above or you may not be invited back! Well Jon and I have been handed down the pizza making abilities and although we will leave the "best pizza maker EVER" title to my dad, we think we come in a close second.
My (Erin's) dad's clame to fame around the Eekhoff house is his homemade pizza. Whenever he makes it we all have to rate it - and if you know any better you rate it a 10 or above or you may not be invited back! Well Jon and I have been handed down the pizza making abilities and although we will leave the "best pizza maker EVER" title to my dad, we think we come in a close second.
Hey Erin and Jon! We've been "stuck" out here in our raging blizzard for 24 hours now and we'd sure like some of that I.C. pizza!! By looks only, I believe I would give it a 12!! Oh, Onalee wants to know what the green stuff is?? Green peppers would be my guess. :-) Hey, no school for us again tomorrow - YAHOO! Can't beat a 4 1/2 day weekend! Catch ya later! Rose
ReplyDeleteThe pizza looks awesome, it looks like the best I have ever seen but I had a hard time staying focused on the pizza because on the blog main page it said Jon was studying the bra. . . I have been studying bra's for years, never could get those things figured out. Let me know if you get a passing grade in bra's.
ReplyDelete