Snow, Snow, and more Snow.
When I brought Jon to school this morning the snow was already piling up and I believe it is suppose to continue for most of the day. In my longing for summer I had kept the hope alive that March was just around the corner and the snow would soon be melting revealing the nice green grass once again. . . . . . . I have a feeling my wait just got a little longer!
When I brought Jon to school this morning the snow was already piling up and I believe it is suppose to continue for most of the day. In my longing for summer I had kept the hope alive that March was just around the corner and the snow would soon be melting revealing the nice green grass once again. . . . . . . I have a feeling my wait just got a little longer!
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments will appear after approved by host.