Hi Rose, The Dairy Queen we usually go to here was acutally CLOSED for like 2 months so I was feeling majorly deprived. But it has once again reopened and I am making up for lost time :) Erin
Hey Erin! Our D.Q. on Grand just opened up again this weekend too! It almost brought me to tears when I drove by! You can only imagine! Rose :-) Sniff.
It's 8:00 A.M. and my mouth is watering!! "Thanks" guys!!
ReplyDelete(If it wasn't Sunday and time for church, I'd be heading to Spencer right now!!) :-)
Hi Rose,
ReplyDeleteThe Dairy Queen we usually go to here was acutally CLOSED for like 2 months so I was feeling majorly deprived. But it has once again reopened and I am making up for lost time :)
Erin
Hey Erin! Our D.Q. on Grand just opened up again this weekend too! It almost brought me to tears when I drove by! You can only imagine!
ReplyDeleteRose :-) Sniff.
i'm trying to figure out if this is your blog or rose's?????????????
ReplyDeletei love mocha moolaties
ReplyDeletewheres the bloggers? it has been 5 days. Rose, no comments? come on people i miss our blog bonding.
ReplyDelete