Today we woke up to trees, sidewalks, cars, and EVERYTHING covered in ice. It rained/sleeted/snowed most of the day today and continues yet as I type this. Nick stayed at our house last night after going to hear a band with Jon in Iowa City last night. He was planning to head back to Decorah today, but because of the weather he is spending another night with us. The ice/rain, however, did not keep us inside. For lunch we headed to Panera Bread in the mall, then we were off to Best Buy, the grocery store, and in search of a movie. We ended up getting Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone - yes, yes I have developed some sort of an obsession. For a short while this afternoon we thought we were not even going to be able to watch our movie because the electricity went out! The snow is suppose to continue through tomorrow, in fact our church services and most everything around here for tomorrow has already been cancelled. Like I said before, summer cannot come soon enough for me. But in the meantime, I guess we can just enjoy being snowbound.
...trees covered in ice...
Jon scraping through the inch of ice.
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments will appear after approved by host.