Like I mentioned before, when Jon goes to get a Christmas tree he settles for nothing less than at least a 7-foot tall one. At this Christmas tree farm they did not have the measurements of the trees so we had to guess at the height. Well, it turns out the tree was a tiny bit TOO tall. haha But after a little snip off the top branch, we now have THE PERFECT fitting Christmas tree.



I decided too use some of the branches we had to cut off the bottom of the tree to make a wreath for our front door. Quite the Martha Stewart huh?!?!



I decided too use some of the branches we had to cut off the bottom of the tree to make a wreath for our front door. Quite the Martha Stewart huh?!?!
I am VERY impressed with that wreath, Erin. Cheescake for Thanksgiving and now this. Wow!
ReplyDeleteJust thought i'd let you know I enjoy your blog so much. It is nice to keep in touch .Keep it Up.
ReplyDeleteGood job! Grandma Vi
You guys are GO GOOD with Christmas tree shopping and putting up, etc.!! AND THE WREATH IS TOTALLY AMAZING!! I thought you bought it until everyone here yelled at me to keep reading!! Well, Martha, next thing you know we'll be seeing you on HGTV!! Hee hee! Wish you were here!! :-)
ReplyDeleteRose
The wreath is spectacular but the cheesecake is the best
ReplyDelete