We were lucky enough to find a Christmas tree farm only 4 miles from our house! Although the selection was nothing like we were used to, we found a tree that with a little tender love and care would be the perfect tree for us this year.

We had a beautiful day to cut down our tree!

And our little car was able to handle our tree just fine (...as long as we didn't exceed 30 mph :) )

We had a beautiful day to cut down our tree!

And our little car was able to handle our tree just fine (...as long as we didn't exceed 30 mph :) )
Awww - I think your Dad's a little jealous, Erin. I think it looks great and it looks like you got it home without to much trouble. We cut a tree too, today and will be decorating tonight. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteMost people will not understand how particular Jon is when it comes to tree selection. One of the Jon details is the tree needs to have a single tall point. I just can't believe he cut it off. I am amazed he didn't take more off the bottom. But I also realize that once the tree is in the stand, it's not fun to take it back out. I am still proud of you. SOME HUMBUGS, actually prefer a tree in a box. Oh well, they usually like trapping zone defenses and four corner offense if you know what I mean.
ReplyDelete