This weekend Jon and I went to Kansas City to visit Leah and Travis. My mom, dad, and Scott also were there because Scott, Travis, and my dad had tickets to the Kansas City nascar race. We decided it would be a fun weekend "getaway." While we were there we got in some shopping at The Plaza and Jon even found a Barnes and Noble to "study" at - although when I walked in to get him I found him looking at the magazines?!?!? So I am not sure how much studying really went on:) On Saturday night we all put on our Hawkeye shirts to root on the team from our hotel room, but by the end of the third quarter we didn't have much to cheer for. :( Don't worry we are still proud to be Hawekeyes!
We even got Travis to wear an Iowa shirt, although I think he's trying to turn into a KU fan - not if we can help it :)

Comments
Post a Comment
Comments will appear after approved by host.