Skip to main content

Just some more updates . . .

I have a few days off of work so hopefully I can update our blog a little more frequently in the next few days. Jon and I have a Bible Study that we go to on Tuesday nights with some couples from our church so we will be going there tonight. Jon has another long day of classes today and has been studying hard for another big test that he has on Friday. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he gets more and more into the "grunt" of his schoolwork and prepares for his test. I finished my last day on orientation at the hospital yesterday, so this weekend I will start working on my own. I feel ready and excited to start on my own, but still am somewhat nervous of course. :) The weather has been amazing here again - even somewhat hot! Iowa City actually has many trees, so it is really pretty here in the fall with all the different red and orange leaves. If only it could stay this way until January or so (sigh). :)


Comments