
Although we have many restaurants to choose from in Iowa City, we have been missing one of our favorite places to eat in Sioux Falls: Granite City. Well, today we had to do some things in Cedar Rapids which is about 20 minutes away and look what we found! We didn't have time to eat there today, but believe me we will be back.
Hi Erin and Jon!
ReplyDeleteThe Wright's are here this evening and we just pulled up your blog to check for new "additions". FUN!! Never let 20 minutes of peaceful driving keep you from a great meal!! I don't!! Hee hee! Thanks for another fun blog visit!
Rose and Onalee
YIPPEEEEEEE!! I'm back to leaving comments again - and it works!!!!!! Brianna's friend Scott is here too and helped me. I'll maybe try again tomorrow to see if it STILL works then. Ha!!
ReplyDeleteNighty night!! :-)
YIPPEEEEEEE!! I'm back to leaving comments again - and it works!!!!!! Brianna's friend Scott is here too and helped me. I'll maybe try again tomorrow to see if it STILL works then. Ha!!
ReplyDeleteNighty night!! :-)
OK-- that was my fault! The computer was going so slow that I pushed "login and publish" again--sothat's why you got the same message twice! (Brianna and friends are outside starting a bonfire - can you believe it?? Do you want to come over for s'mores??)
ReplyDeleteOnalee
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to come and have s'mores with everyone - too bad we are 5 hours away :( At times like these Jon reminds me how valuable it would be for him to take flying lessons so he could take a little plane and be anywhere in no time - HAHA - I'm not too keen on the idea. Have fun and thanks for the comments!
ReplyDeleteHmmm. It looks like Jimbob got a little "blog happy" too! Hee hee!
ReplyDeleteSilly Jimbob!