On Saturday morning before Jon and I left for home we decided to walk down our street toward the football stadium to experience the Iowa Football Mania. The sidewalks and streets were lined with fans wearing black and gold.


There was little shops and tents set up selling T-shirts and other hawkeye apparel. Here is the Iowa Hawk Shop. You can see the newly remodeled part of the stadium sticking up behind the shop in this picture.


GO IOWA!!!
When Jon and I got back home, we were welcomed by other Hawkeye fans as well.


There was little shops and tents set up selling T-shirts and other hawkeye apparel. Here is the Iowa Hawk Shop. You can see the newly remodeled part of the stadium sticking up behind the shop in this picture.


GO IOWA!!!
When Jon and I got back home, we were welcomed by other Hawkeye fans as well.
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments will appear after approved by host.