Currently Reading:

Since I no longer spending hours with my nose in a physiology book or fundamentals of nursing book, reading for fun has become more attractive to me. One of my patient's moms asked me awhile back if I have ever read the Harry Potter books and I said I hadn't - I wasn't sure they were exactly my style. She also agreed she had thought the same thing but then had tried and turned out to enjoy reading them very much. So I thought I would as well give it a try. I got my first book about a week ago and have to admit I have already finished it!!! It was very good!!! (Nick you are right once again - and I think I might even have Jon secretly reading them too!) So as soon as I purchase it I will be on to book #2 in the Harry Potter series. My goal: catch up with all 6 books in time for the 7th and final book when it comes out this summer.

Since I no longer spending hours with my nose in a physiology book or fundamentals of nursing book, reading for fun has become more attractive to me. One of my patient's moms asked me awhile back if I have ever read the Harry Potter books and I said I hadn't - I wasn't sure they were exactly my style. She also agreed she had thought the same thing but then had tried and turned out to enjoy reading them very much. So I thought I would as well give it a try. I got my first book about a week ago and have to admit I have already finished it!!! It was very good!!! (Nick you are right once again - and I think I might even have Jon secretly reading them too!) So as soon as I purchase it I will be on to book #2 in the Harry Potter series. My goal: catch up with all 6 books in time for the 7th and final book when it comes out this summer.
YEAH BOYEEE!
ReplyDeleteHarry will not let you down, and that is a referance to Mr. Potter, not my older brother.
Nicholas W.
We have both already finished the first book and the second and third are in the mail. If the rest of the series is anything like the ending to book one, I am afraid I will have no choice but to read them all.
ReplyDeleteHarry (Your older brother)