I just noticed I haven't updated in over a week. . .which should mean I have much worthy information to update with. However, things have been pretty routine at the Engbers household. Jon had test number 3 of 15 today, actually he is taking his test this very minute! I have been busy working. Occasionally I can get pulled to other units in the Childrens and Womens division of the hospital and Wednesday night I got pulled (meaning I worked there for the night) to the PICU (peds intensive care unit). I have been nervous about getting pulled to the PICU. . .I am not really sure why, but it is just a little intimidating to me. I am happy to report that my night went well. The kids I had were "stable", which made my job a little easier and my anxiety a little less!
Jon and I are actually spending the weekend back in Sioux Falls/Hull. We are always excited to be able to take a trip back home and spend some time with our families!!!
. . .Jon just called and is done with his test so I better go and finish packing. . .more updates when we get back...
Jon and I are actually spending the weekend back in Sioux Falls/Hull. We are always excited to be able to take a trip back home and spend some time with our families!!!
. . .Jon just called and is done with his test so I better go and finish packing. . .more updates when we get back...
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments will appear after approved by host.