My lack of posts lately is not due to the fact that we have not had excitement on in our lives, it is more because we have been quite busy. This past weekend we met Kevin, Linda, Connor and Bryant in Minneapolis. We went to the zoo and also got to hear Nick sing with his choir from Luther.
I just finished working three nights in a row this week and now I have a LONG weekend off!!! I am definitely becoming more and more knowledgable and comfortable at work. I sometimes cannot believe that I have already been a nurse for almost a year now!
Jon has one test this week, on Friday, in a class that in his words "is just hard to study for?!?!" So he has been able to "relax" a little this week before he hits the exams hard. He is officially done with his last test on May 11.
This weekend we once again have a busy schedule, and after raining ALL week it is supposed to be sunny and 75 so look for more updates to come!

I just finished working three nights in a row this week and now I have a LONG weekend off!!! I am definitely becoming more and more knowledgable and comfortable at work. I sometimes cannot believe that I have already been a nurse for almost a year now!
Jon has one test this week, on Friday, in a class that in his words "is just hard to study for?!?!" So he has been able to "relax" a little this week before he hits the exams hard. He is officially done with his last test on May 11.
This weekend we once again have a busy schedule, and after raining ALL week it is supposed to be sunny and 75 so look for more updates to come!
A few pictures at the zoo:
This turtle was guarding his pile of food - ha!
We even got to see a dolphin show at the zoo!
Jon posing IN FRONT of the tiger (I promise the tiger is there behind him).

I can sure relate to that turtle at the zoo!! Hee hee!!
ReplyDelete